Dave Hinz

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 14:24:15 -0800, Sunworshipper wrote:
On 12 Jan 2005 21:34:58 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 12:23:10 -0800, Sunworshipper wrote:

The best one I saw was a cop that drove between a car spun around
backwards with front end damage and in the middle lane and an RV into
a light pole with half the rear end ripped off. He kept on going under
the speed limit thinking of doughnuts !
This all reminds me that I need to redo the limo black tint on my
truck so some candy ass doesn't drop a dime on me.

Wow. It's _like_ English, but without the whole "meaning" thing.

Sun shines, people forget.

Yup.

Now what ? Did I leave something important out that you need? Maybe a
sentence _like_ humans paying attention? Ever run a machine and talk
on the phone?

"redo the limo black tint" "drop a dime", the whole cop/donut thing...
Mindless/meaningless (one might say, ahem, 'trollish') gibberish.

If your so bright and take the time to be critical , why don't you
correct my bad English ! I asked questions in class (many English
classes) and they never could answer either. Ignore me , won't be the
first time.

I can't _understand_ you. It seems like you're intensely trying
to make a point, but whatever it is, isn't coming through.

I don't have a problem with cell phones. One time I said I'd call
back cause I was trying to follow badly placed orange cones. Some
people can't admit a limitation and just fix it if it's a problem.
Kind of like people say I have a friend with a problem story instead
of coming out and saying it ! Or have I left out the plain English of
what I'm talking about?

OK, I got it, you don't like cellphones.

Yup? _Like_ You can see the stars and not see the light.

There you go again.