Pat Ford

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 06:10:50 -0500, Nick Hull
wrote:

In article ,
Unknown wrote:

I have the pictures but this URL will demo that they are not fakes.
This occurred about 75 miles from where I live.

http://www.frazeeforum.com/

Accidents occur while the driver is drinking coffee, we should ban
drive-up windows.

I am particularly amused by this line of argument about making cell
phone use illegal..... while pilots are *required* by law to chat on
the radio... all the while maintaining control in 3-space not
2-space.... in all phases of flight.

The bottom line is that people too dense to be able to divide their
attention shouldn't be driving anyway... chances are that dame would
have rear-ended that trailer because she was sipping a drink, lighting
a cigarette, checking her makeup, or looking at something that caught
her eye out of the side window..... cell phones make a convenient
scapegoat... next up for litigation will be rear view mirrors, maps,
GPSs.....
--

Homepage*
http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/

* If you find that you are denied access to my web page, Please respond

here with
your IP address and I will see if I can open up access. I have been forced

blackhole large geographic regions outside of North America due to

incessant
spoofing and hacking attacks on my web server. Thanks.

The common element is the driving not the other activities. Make getting
the license harder and loosing it easier.

as far as the pilot thing goes how often are the planes nose to tail like
cars on a highway? what is the minimum seperation??
Pat