JR North

HF has solvent for their parts washers. Haven't tried it...you could
check the Everett store and sniff some- it's pink if I remember correctly
JR
Dweller in the cellar
Grant Erwin wrote:

I have a Graymills drum-mounted parts washer. Last time it needed solvent
I plunked down something like $75 for 10 gallons of Super Agitene at
Grainger.
NFW I'm going to do that again. It's time to clean it out and put in new
solvent, and I'm looking for something I can homebrew or buy cheaply,
ideally locally. I know that NAPA stores carry stuff called "Solvent" in
one-gallon bottles but that stuff is brown and sort of nasty. That's what
I used to use in my old 4-gallon import, and I didn't like it.

I know I'm not the only one on this NG with a parts washer. What do you
use?

GWE

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"