Andy Hall

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 15:49:58 GMT, "Peter Andrews"
wrote:

I'm sure I'm missing something... surely fitting these masks any problems -
if I have to continually bleed a radiator then I would look for where air is
getting into the system - with one of these fitted I'd never know.

Peter

I would look at it the other way round.

You shouldn't be getting air sucked into the system via the vent when
one of these is installed, so this leaves only joints for introduction
of air.

The more typical scenario of gas build up in radiators if it isn't
suck down from the vent is hydrogen from corrosion and that's a
different issue. You will still get some build-up of hydrogen in
radiators.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl