Rumpty

Keep the RAS and read the following book to learn how to use your RAS:

http://mrsawdust.com/

--

Rumpty

"Dooler" wrote in message
I have a Craftsman 10" radial arm saw (inherited from father) that is
25+ years old. Saw is good condition. Since most of what I want to
do is furniture/cabinet work and I have a miter saw and hand power
saw, am looking at possibly selling the radial and getting a ~$200
table saw.

Also, what tools are recommended from someone starting out. I used to
do alot of woodworking years ago in school, but we had all the high
power/industrial tools (loved the $80,000 planner they had). Now,
don't have any tools except for miter, hand saw, and drill. I am
wanting to start making furniture, with first being entertainment
center.

Any recommendations or ideas would greatly be appreciated.
- Clayton