Craig D. Musicant

Default GE Hotpoint Dishwasher Repair Manual Available

This is a great book for a do-it-yourselfer who wishes to maintain a GE /
Hotpoint dishwasher. I purchased and used this book to maintain a GE
dishwasher which I purchased in 1989. With this manual, I was able to
successfully replace the motor / pump assembly, repair the detergent
dispenser, and repair the racks. This book was copyright in 1990 and is
listed with ISBN 0-931690-98-6, UPC 0-84-691-80123-8 and GE Publication
Number 43-500-002. I believe I purchased this from a GE Service Center and
saved many hundreds of dollars over the lifetime of the dishwasher by using
this manual. I recently replaced the dishwasher during some kitchen
remodeling work and hoped that someone else might be able to benefit from it
as much as I did. The manual is in very good shape.

I tried to sell this on eBay (
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3856437439 ) but did not
get any bids. I will send this via
USPS to the first person in the continental U.S. who agrees to cover my cost
of mailing ($5.00). I would prefer to complete the transaction through
PayPal.