Mark & Juanita

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:17:05 -0500, "TaskMule"
wrote:

"DIYGUY" wrote in message
.. .
The shop vac that is. Almost dead but hasn't died yet and I keep
waiting for it to go because I hate the scream it makes and am tired of
always having to put on my ear muffs just to start it up for a few
seconds of cleaning up. So I am thinking I just might get the P-C 7812
at Amazon. The price is up there when compared to others but what is my
hearing worth? Plus I hope to get a better tool. Before I make the
leap and have to live with another tool that I should have done my
homework on before I buy it and have to learn to love it, who among you
own one and what advice do you have? Would you buy it again? Is it as
good as the reviewers on Amazon claim? Let me "hear" from you...

I firmly believe that during development all shop vacs are taken to the
Pratt & Whitney engine test room.
They run the jet engine and shop vac at the same time. When the jet engine
can't be heard over the shop vac they know the shop vac is ready for
production.

Windex time again! LOL