Edwin Pawlowski

"Dick Snyder" wrote in message
I want to find a source of height adjustable folding table legs for the
outfeed table for my saw. I have done some searching on the web. Here is an
example but each pair (I would need two pair) is $50.

http://www.ebcoproducts.com/legs.html

Has anyone found a good source for these? I have hunted around the web for
a couple of hours with no real winners.

Looks like you found a source. You won't find them much cheaper, IMO.
I made my own. I used a 1 x 4 and hinged it tot he bottom of the table. I
bought the folding bracket from Woodcraft or Lee Valley. To make both legs
swing at the same time, just put a 1 x 2 across them.