Cox West

Dick, what style of saw do you have? Is it basically a saw in a box, that
mounts to a stand via a bolt in each corner?

Dave

"Dick Snyder" wrote in message
news
Thanks for the advice and pictures on your website. I would need four legs
rather than two as there is no place on the outfeed end of my table saw to
attach the table to the saw but that should be easy enough to do.

Dick

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
Dick Snyder wrote:

I want to find a source of height adjustable folding table legs for the
outfeed table for my saw. I have done some searching on the web. Here is
an example but each pair (I would need two pair) is $50.

http://www.ebcoproducts.com/legs.html

Has anyone found a good source for these? I have hunted around the web
for a couple of hours with no real winners.

Dick...

Since you have a table saw, why not make your own? The Ebco legs adjust
in 1" increments (so it could come out, say, 15/16" lower than your saw
table).

I built my own out of 1x4 pine; and it would be easy to make the legs
hinged and to add leveling feet.

Visit http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/outfeed.html and scroll down for a look.

--
Morris Dovey