pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Guido
wrote back on Sat, 11 Dec 2004 21:41:46 +0000 in alt.machines.cnc :
pyotr filipivich wrote:

The Poles recovered at least 5 containing Cyclosarin - a New and
Improved version of Sarin.

If memory serves, 17 of the "old fashioned" mustard gas kind have been
recovered as well.

Your memory is failing according to the US military.

Hey, I only know what was reported in the news. If you can't trust CBS
or the New York times, who can you trust? Right wing blogs?

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich.