pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Sat, 11 Dec 2004 19:21:49 GMT in
rec.crafts.metalworking :

The more I read about this war, and how it's being "handled", the
less enamored I am of our leaders & military, knowwhatImean,Vern?

I understand. Im an amature military historian. There have been
better run wars. And there have been far worse run ones. All things
considered, this is one of the better ones.

A scary thought in an of itself. What's the old cliche? About how
optimists believe this is the best of all possible worlds, but pessimists
are afraid the optimists are right.

tschus
pyotr

--