Jeremy

Default Covering worktop with Fablon

(Rachel) wrote in message . com...
Hi there,

We are renovating our house as we go along, we have put new doors on
the existing carcass of our kitchen, and they look great.

One problem we have is the worktops, really out of date and naf
looking. We can't afford to replace all the worktops yet, as the
cooker fits into the corner of one of them and they we can't get the
depth without ordering it, and it is going to cost quite a lot....

My question is : Has anyone had any experience of covering the
existing worktops using FABLON ?

If so, how was it? Does it still look ok, and is it a good idea.

Obviously we realise that we would have to be careful with the surface
with sharp objects etc .. but nothing can be as bad as it looks at
the moment.

There are some quite nice patterns available these days too :-)

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Rachel

Is tiling them an option?