Prometheus

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 21:40:02 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Phisherman" wrote in message
.. .
Woodcraft has a sale on 2x5' anti-fatigue mats, 3 for $30 until
12/11/04. Has anyone tried these and do they work?

We've got "anti-fatigue" mats at work, and they sort of work,
depending on what you're expecting them to do! If you're going to be
standing in one place for quite some time, they do help quite a bit
with knee strain, and they're also good for keeping your feet a little
warmer if you're on a concrete floor in a cold shop. If you walk
around a lot in your shop, the benefits are greatly reduced, and they
can be a trip hazard, especially if the corner gets folded up. For
ten bucks apiece, it's probably work trying them out and seeing if
they work for you. If they don't do what you'd like them to, you can
always place them under machines to dampen vibration a little or use
them for laying under your car when you've got to work on it. (If
you're like me, this gets done in the driveway, because the shop owns
the garage!)

Nah, you still get tired after a few hours.

I do have on in front of my bench, They are good for the money. Industrial
mats can easily be $25 to $60. If I get to Woodcraft this week I'll pick up
a couple at that price.

Ed

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam