skeezics

On 6 Dec 2004 12:26:15 -0800, "Jummy" wrote:

For you "old timers" - Hey there guys! I thought that would ring a
bell or two. I'm in Vegas . . . camped out with Harvey for a few weeks
then got a full time job doing what I used to do. One day I just might
get back to making some sawdust. The recovery from the divorce was a
slow one - but hey . . . we all live through the crap! LOL! Hope all
is well with everyone and that the holidays are going to be Grizz Green
for you all! ROTFLMAO!

Take care,

Jim

WELLILLBEDAMMED!!!!!!good to here from ya jumms. hope life and santa
is good to ya.

skeez