billh

Keith,
Any of the posts I have read concerning KMS indicated they are very good
people to deal with and you shouldn't have any problems getting satisfaction
from them.
Billh

"Keith Young" wrote in message
Thanks George

Would you happen to know if the others had difficulty getting them to
accept a return.

Sincerely
Keith

"George" george@least wrote in message
I have received two mismatched sets of jaws from them. A couple others
have
had a questionable delivery as well. That's why I asked. I fettled my
sets into usability, but I think you're doing the right thing by
returning.

"Keith Young" wrote in message
Since there is a high complaint rate , there is a greater possiblity
that

bought a returned chuck.This chuck has not performed correctly since i
received it!