Rick

On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 08:47:31 -0800, "Keith Young"
wrote:

Hi

Question

Does anybody Know if the Nova Compac Chuck is shipped assembled, or in
components?

Reason for asking, Mine came assembled and seems to be out of alignment.

Wondering if I may have been sent a returned product.

Sincerely
Keith

Mine came assembled. I still have it but just pruchased a Oneway
Talon a couple days ago. Other than stickinh my finger in the path of
the spinning chuck (ouch) I feel it's like night and day difference
withthe Compac. Oh sorry, rambling here, again yes it was assembled.

Rick