mac davis

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 20:11:05 -0500, "TDUP"
wrote:

I'm looking for a turners jacket and have looked at the one from Craft
supplies USA.
http://www.woodturnerscatalog.com/cg...n&key=209-0142

Lee Valley also has a new jacket out but it has sleeves with elastic cuffs
to keep them back on your forearms.
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...ry=1%2C 43413

Any suggestions on either. I'm unsure about the Lee Valley because of the
sleeves.

Tim

damn, I didn't know there was such a thing... interesting..

you're almost talking apples and oranges here... one's basically a
short sleeve shirt and the other is a 2/3 length "smock"...
the one from Craft Supplies really doesn't say how long it is and the
picture doesn't show the bottom..

Of the 2, I think I'd prefer the lee valley, because of the sleeves...
notice that it has velcro to roll them up... but for most of what I
do, I don't know if the length would be a hassle..

sort of like a turners "duster" or a skirt..lol

I think I'll save the money and keep using the shop vac on myself when
I'm done turning..