Jim Gott

I have heard many peeps say good things about both the Vicmark &
Axminster chucks, being of superb quality, I have not seen either of
these chucks & was curious to know if either of these chucks have a
locking spindle set-screw, as on the Oneway chucks.
BRBR

I have 3 Vicmarc chucks. The chucks do not have a Oneway-type setscrew, but
that is not on the chuck anyway. It is on the spindle insert that threads onto
the back of the chuck. Inserts can be purchased from Craft Supplies USA in Utah
and other places. If I were you I would ask Oneway if they supply inserts to
fit the Vicmarc or Axminster chucks.
-Jim Gott-
San Jose, CA