Woodcut tools 2000 Ltd sales

Default Gouge Jig Origin

There appears to be some controversy over the origin of the grinding jig
concept??
I have spent time investigating this and it is my belief that the originator
of this type of jig concept is Gerry Glasser of los Angeles in the USA. I
have visited him and seen his prototypes dating back long before anything
else. Many versions have been made since, including ours although only
myself and Woodfast are prepared to give him any credit. We have made
improvements to the concept and some of our innovation has been patented.
But the credit must go to Gerry for the original concept.

--
www.woodcut-tools.com

All the best,
from Ken @ the Woodcut Sales team