Phillep

"Lennie the Lurker" wrote

For the "any gun should be legal" kooks, I don't have a copy of my
1956 hunting regs.

It's 2004, not 1956.

It's not addressed in the pdf I found:
http://dnr.wi.gov/org/land/wildlife/regs/Deer04Regs1-35.pdf

so it may be legal now.

He was not cited for a firearms violation by the
officers that arrested him.

Kind of like citing a mass murderer for parking on the sidewalk, IMO.

I don't think you'll find much opposition in this state to ban those
weapons and extended magazines from the woods, a much needed measure.

Why? Weren't you talking about how common it was to see men riding bicycles,
wearing militia uniforms and carrying firearms? Think a uniform is going to
keep someone from going nuts and shooting up the place?

BTW, I quit the NRA because they are too soft on gun laws. JPFO is a much
better outfit.