Ryan

Very difficult question. $200 is a bargain, but at an auction it
might bring in $2000 or more. Maybe the church can give parishioners
first choice? I'd be curious to know what the church got for these.

We've got an offer of $50 each from a local custom lumber place. But
after your comments I'm wondering if we should put an ad in the paper.
It's kind of tough, after a sunday service in a few weeks they need
to be GONE to make room for the chairs that will probably be here the
next day.

They are only 11 feet long so that is more manageable than I thought.

They are from the 60's, and are not too fancy, but definately don't
look like modern pews.

Thanks,
-Ryan