It will help if you make up a story. Say that they are the pews from the
church where some celebrity was -- um... doing it. And that after finding
this out the church ordered them burned.

Throw in some velvet ropes and a nun's habit with each one sold.

-j

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in
message ...
Check eBay and see if they are a hot commodity for someone doing some sort
of home decoration, etc. You never know what people desire...

--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013

"Ryan" wrote in message
om...
My church is switching from using pews to chairs. We would like to
sell the pews. Since the chance of finding another church nearby in
need of the same size, type, and quantity of pews we have is very low,
they will probably be sold as lumber.

I'm going to start contacting lumber places and woodworker clubs in
the area. But I'd like to get an idea of what the pews are worth
first.

There are around 20 of them, I think they are 17 feet long each.
Solid oak, in good condition, but would probably need to be refinished
before using in anything you would want to look nice. The buyer would
have to pick them up; we are not able to deliver.

Any guesses?

Thanks,
-Ryan