T i m

Default Fixing Celotex to walls

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 00:21:17 GMT, "MrCheerful"
wrote:

The std 8' square up-and-over door was not much fun (especially in the
winter) so I fabricated a triple traditional door set (out of 50 x 25
x 1.5 mm steel box tube clad in steel sheet) to give a single 1/3 rd
wide 6' 6" high personal door and the other 2/3 rds are a sort of
bi-fold allowing the whole thing to open up if needed.

It all took quite a while to do but makes for a great hidy hole for
'fettling' stuff ;-)

All the best ..

T i m

Sounds nice. Local byelaws may be different but 4 metres is usual for max
height

MrCheerful.

[T] Ah, that makes more sense as if my eaves are 8' 6" ( ~ 2.5m)
already without the roof pitch?

I thought I remember something about flat roofs having a lower limit
than pitched?

All the best ..

T i m