TURTLE

"pc macdonald" wrote in message
m...
I've a vintage Emerson-Pryne exhaust fan in my mid 60's tract home
bath. The bearings are shot on the motor, and it looks like Emerson
sold off Pryne.

No model number. It is an early 60's vintage. Induction motor above
cross brace and below a 3 bladed aluminium fan around 6.6" in
diameter. Fits right into the duct.

Can't replace with conventional unit without ripping up upstairs
floor!

Suggestion for parts supplier?

tx

pc

This is Turtle.

Pull the motor out and bring it to a Appliance Parts place and have them match
it up with other motor that they have in stock. All these motor are 1/8 th Horse
to 1/340 th horse power motors. With a 6.5" blade on it can't be much more than
a 1/10 horse power motor. The 1/10 H.P. motor , you can find a universial type
to replace it.

TURTLE