none

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 01:39:32 -0500, "raw38"
wrote:

hello, I have an old fisher stereo receiver that im having a small
promblem with.I dont know that much about electronics and was hoping
someone could give a little friendly advise. sometimes when powered up it
has output and sometimes it dont. ive checked speaker connections etc,
the only way i know to explain it is, if it showing a station ex(96.9) it
has output and works fine, if nothing is displayed it has no output. is
this a minor promblem or major, thank you raw38

Check for cold soldere joints on the circuit board and all leads to
the connectors and pots.
Fisher stereos are famous for cold solder joints and loose/faulty
leads.