StealthUK

Default I LOVE Speedfit!

Speedfit has its advantages, but under floor boards I would still
rather have a soldered joint. Mind you, I wouldn't trust compression
fittings under boards either. I love speedfit as well but last year I
used some 22mm speedfit tank connectors and the pipes kept leaking
unless the pipe was totally square to the fitting. After much headache
I ended up having to use compression fittings. I'm going to be running
some speedfit in a couple of bathrooms soon but am going to make sure
that any connections are not boxed in. Another thing that concerns me
is the super seal pipe insert with the extra rubber seal - why is this
needed if the normal connection is so good?