Tyke

I bought one of these to replace my 15in Grizzly saw which gave good
service, and I wanted a better fence and width. I have been very happy with
the upgrade.

The only less than positive detail has been the ON/OFF switch is not quite
the quality or sensitivity I would like. I have had a few occasions where I
pressed OFF, but perhaps too light and had to press OFF harder to get this
to work.

I love the features, and especially ease of adjustment, including height
adjustment.

I had wanted the feature of being able to release tension on the blade, but
find this is a mixed blessing. The design is very good and fast to swing
the lever to tension or release tension. I find it all too easy to forget I
have this feature. The saw has a useful little window to see the degree of
tension, but due how I stand at the bandsaw, I do not see this head-on and
flip the switch, then hear the blade fall-off and only then remember "Duh,
forgot to tension the blade".

This is a great tool for the price.

Dave Paine.

"dave" wrote in message
Anyone have experience with a Grizzly Model G0513 Bandsaw?
Good, bad, indifferent?

http://www.grizzly.com/catalog/2004/067.cfm?

This looks like a heck of a saw for the money. I'm curious to see what

some
experienced opinions might offer.

Thanks.

Dave