David W.E. Roberts

Default I LOVE Speedfit!

"Dave Plowman" wrote in message
In article ,
David W.E. Roberts wrote:
I can't solder to save my life, despite years of trying.

Then you must be doing something awfully wrong - it's hardly rocket
science and only takes minutes to master.

Bear in mind that this is a personal opinion.
You find it easy.
I don't.

I have made many successful soldered joints.

However I have made at least the same number of unsuccessful ones, and
they are generally a b*ggger to fix once the water has been turned on
and off again.

So did you ever wonder what was the difference?

No, no mate - never gave it a thought.
Didn't even consider I might be doing it wrong.

WOW! Flash of inspiration.

Hey - why don't you get a job as a motivational speaker.
I bet you'd wow the crowds with your deep insights!

I've only ever had one joint leak out of hundreds, and that turned out to
be a faulty end feed fitting - it had a pin hole in it.

--
*When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn