Sofie

Tom:
You say the transistors on the input stage "they all seems OK"....... how
did you check them?
Look carefully at the input stage, driver stage and output stage of the
defective channel .... likely suspects would be leaky and defective
transistors or diodes... ... bad capacitors, resistors, etc.
Since you have only one bad channel you can compare your test results and
meter readings with the good channel.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"Tom" wrote in message
Hi

I am trying to repair an old Technics SE-9060 amplifier.
The input stage in one of the channels sends out DC to the input
potentiometer.
The amplifier goes in protection mode unless the potentiometer is fully

off
or on.
The amplifier still plays with the potentiometer fully on, but I would

like
to correct the error.
I would be happy if someone could help, e.g. with the schematic of the
amplifier.
I have checked most of the transistors in the inputstage and they all

seems
ok.
I am running out of ideas, so any help would be appreciated.

/Tom