Patty Amas

Interesting. Reglar incadescent would have low wattage would it not?
And would any incadescent work or must it be labeled a "bug light".
Sodium light--I have some long lasting interesting looking bulbs in
there now but do not think they are sodium. Is this a special order or
a Home Depot kind of item?

What are gold flourescent? Gold colored light?

Thanks so much in advance.
Patty

"Travis Jordan" wrote in message m...
Patty Amas wrote:
Is there any such thing as a light bulb for outdoor lamp fixtures
(above garage and front door) that will not attract as many bugs
without using the yellow bulbs? I think yellow around the house would
look horrible.

Thanks so much,
Patty.

You can reduce insect annoyance by using incandescent "bug lights", gold
fluorescent, or high-pressure sodium lights.