Tim Douglass

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 23:49:12 -0500, Geroge Barns
wrote:

I did not mixed the Polyurethane as I got it dirt cheap at an estate sales. When
I opened the lid there is a thin harden layer, I add about 5% volume minerals
spirit and cover it for 24 hrs. Hopping the minerals sprit will melt it. The
next day I got congeal mixture, below the harden top layer!

May just be too old to be worth messing with. I incurred my
Father-In-Law's wrath when I cleaned out the old paints and stuff from
his shop. Some of those cans (half full) were more than 50 years old!
I actually had to send some of it off to the hazardous waste facility
because it was lead based.

Basically, if it is older than a year or so just chuck it and buy new.

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com