PrecisionMachinisT

"clevere" wrote in message
om...
We have a wall mounted heater in our dinning room. The heater was
installed when our place was built in '74. I don't know the history of
the heat, and hell, I can't even tell the brand (I have yet to put it
apart). The problem is that no matter how far you turn up the dial,
the heater doesn't stay on. It will cycled on for a few minutes, and
then off, on for a few minutes, and then off .. It this normal for
older wall mount heaters, or should I just replaced the thing?

Unless youre sure its been in there since day one, you maybe oughta check to
make sure its not one thats been recalled :

http://www.cadetco.com/identify.php

--

SVL