NikV

Default Built in gas oven

Hi All
SWMBO has got her heart set on a gas double oven to replace our old elctric
fan oven, we already have a gas hob so the gas supply is there already, how
much trouble is it likely to be to fit? The last time I did any gas fitting
was with 3" iron pipe in a boiler house (20 years ago). Are there likely to
be fittings designed to supply both hob and oven easily available or is it a
case of just finding a BSP tee and flexible connector. I guess I'm asking
if this has been standardised - in our previous house I just fitted a
bayonet fitting.

Nik V