Rob Walters

"Dick Durbin" wrote in message
om...

Pecan cracker? PECAN cracker??? We don't need no steenkin' pecan
cracker. We Florida crackers just squeeze one pecan (pronounced pee'
kan) against the other. This is our favorite method when we ride our
bicycles up to Climax (just imagine the jokes, folks) Georgia and take
a rest under the pecan trees by the gazebo.

Dick Durbin
Take note, Steve Knight; the traffic is light and we don't get hit.

Someone explain to me why Climax, GA is so far away from Cumming, GA?

Rob - who is a "damn yankee" and scratches his head everytime he looks at a
map of Georgia.