Dave Plowman (News)

In article om,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
The plaster board will fail first, of all the PB fixings I've used
these are the only ones that I have never had fail or the PB come to
that. I didn't use them on the cupboards hung on PB here as there
wasn't the clearance between the PB and the rubble stone wall. I used
the plastic "two petal" toggle type. Cupboards are still up PB hasn't
distorted but then these cupboards aren't heavly loaded, just pots and
pans.

I had four wall cupboards fixed to a brick wall pull out. They were rather
full of heavy stuff. I replaced them with spur shelving and simply added
ends and doors. They're definitely not going anywhere...

--
*Organized Crime Is Alive And Well; It's Called Auto Insurance. *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.