Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
coder wrote:
It is interesting to me that so many of these 'diy' cabinets use fixed
position brackets when partition walls and plaster board are so common
- the odds of finding a stud are not good... I'm also surprised that
there seem to be no specific products available to suit this task
(perhaps a long metal bracket with movable hooks for modular
cabinets). Still I may fashion my own!

I've certainly seem ones where they have a full length metal strip that
the adjustable fixing brackets clip into. You could drill holes anywhere
along it to line up with the studs. Dunno the make, though.

--
*If your feet smell and your nose runs, you're built upside down.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.