Michael Ozanne

On Fri, 08 Oct 2004 21:57:43 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

Well, for any believing Christian, the spiritual side of Mormonism is plenty
hard to take, once you know what the Mormon Church actually teaches.

Once upon a consulting assignment I ended up parked at the Glasgow
Marriott, In idleness I picked up the copy of the Book of Mormon that
was where the Gideon Bible should have been. Having read through a
selection of chapters I concluded that the Monty Python team had
bundled up all the stuff that was just to silly to go into "The Life
of Brian" and sent it back via a time portal. It even made the Koran
look sensible.