Dan

On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 22:36:43 GMT, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I met a very devout atheist. Went nowhere every week. Kept working on not
praying, and he payed a zero tithe. Tried to keep from reading scriptures,
and didn't have any commandments to live.

Atheism is NOT a religion, it is living a life without the need for
such superstitiions. That said, I find religion fascinating and study
it a good deal. It's interesting to learn what makes people behave in
such strange ways. Kind of like studying abnormal psychology.