Christian McArdle

Default Repairing Holes in Roofing Felt (tiled roof)

However I have now looked in the roof attic to find that the
roofing felt has been puntured where he climbed, presumably
by the tips of his feet. Is there anyway of repairing this
from inside the roof ?

Dunno, but my current roof doesn't even have sarking, and my previous house
had it hanging down in sheets where it had been ripped by some unknown
cause. If I could be bothered to fix a few punctures, I'd probably use duct
tape. Is it the proper stuff, I'd have thought that it was quite difficult
to rip the stuff with your toes. Perhaps flat roofing felt has been used?

Christian.