Tim Douglass

On 5 Oct 2004 12:10:41 -0700, (Rich Durkee) wrote:

I had a similar problem when I was putting down 5/8" engineered
flooring in my dining room. I tried using a leveling compound to fill
in a few low spots. However I wound up removing the compound as I felt
that it might break apart in the future and cause another problem,
especially since I glued down my flooring.

Virtually every commercial installation has leveling compound under
it. I wouldn't worry about it at all. Even if it cracks up it isn't
going anywhere, after all, it's already in the low spot - right?

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com