Al Bundy

"newfy.1" wrote in message ...
"SV" wrote in message
om...
Stickley furniture looks beautiful in the showroom and catalog but is
it worth the astronomical price? We've purchased many pieces and have
been dissapointed with Stickley service when the pieces we're lacking
in quality. Given the price paid and the "high brow" image Stickley
tries to project we expected no problem resolving our issues with the
quality of the furniture delivered. We were wrong. Stickley gave us
the same song and dance and ultimate lack of satisfaction that we
would have expected from a bargain basement seller.

Pay those high prices at your own risk, just hope that what is
delivered matched the quality of what is advertised. If it doesn't you
may be out of luck (and out of cash to boot)

What exactly do you feel was of lesser quality than you expected? I don't
own any Stickley pieces but I'd find it hard to believe that any company
would construct a different quality for the showroom than what you are
actually buying. I'd think that what you see is what you get. Did you
actually sit/use the furniture in the showroom? That said, my freind bought
a Stickley entertainment unit a little while back and I really wasn't all
that impressed. It was nice, but nothing special.

Having bought furniture last weekend (a Lyndon dining room set), I'm just
curious.

JennP.

Yes, and he kept going back for more, never noticing that the prior
ones were lower quality.