The Natural Philosopher

Default Copying a large document

the yorkshire dalesman wrote:

Does anyone know a print/copier shop with a large flatbed (not roll
feeder) copier - A0 or A1 - please?

I have a VERY large document with attachments fixed to it which I'd
like to get copied. The attachments can't be removed. Around 1990 I
took a similar document into one of those walk-in High Street instant
print/copy shops & they copied it on a flat bed (A0 or A1 - can't
recall which) copier.

Even on an A0 copier it will take 4 copies to cover the whole doc.

Now going back (& then phoning around) all these print shops only have
large roller feed type copiers for large documents. You can't (of
course) feed my doc through these.

I visit Leeds area, E Midlands & London from time to time, but
anywhere in this country will do.

Hope this is not too OT - but once I have the copy the next stages are
defintely DIY!

Your best bet may be to photgraph it with a digi camera, use software to
tidy it up and reassemble, and get the resultant digital file printed.

Depends on how acurate ou meed it.

I ofetn copy A1 drawings using multiple A4 flat bed sacns matched up and
poutput to my A1 plotter.

TIA