I-zheet M'drurz

Himanshu wrote:
orangetrader wrote:

How do you tell if a cable is RG-59, RG-59U or RG-6?
If there an harm if these cables are used together?

As someone else mentioned, RG-59 is to be used for very short
runs. I wouldn't even bother with RG-59, just use RG-6
everywhere.

Stop being a Neat Seeker jerk. RG-6 is overkill in many
situations, nothing but a waste of money. Get off your high
horse and realize people do not necessarily want to throw
their money away for nothing.

--
The real Tom Pendergast [ So if you meet me, have some courtesy,
aka I-zheet M'drurz [ have some sympathy, and some taste.