BigWallop

Default Copying a large document

"the yorkshire dalesman" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know a print/copier shop with a large flatbed (not roll
feeder) copier - A0 or A1 - please?

I have a VERY large document with attachments fixed to it which I'd
like to get copied. The attachments can't be removed. Around 1990 I
took a similar document into one of those walk-in High Street instant
print/copy shops & they copied it on a flat bed (A0 or A1 - can't
recall which) copier.

Even on an A0 copier it will take 4 copies to cover the whole doc.

Now going back (& then phoning around) all these print shops only have
large roller feed type copiers for large documents. You can't (of
course) feed my doc through these.

I visit Leeds area, E Midlands & London from time to time, but
anywhere in this country will do.

Hope this is not too OT - but once I have the copy the next stages are
defintely DIY!

TIA

You may have to phone around the graphics design type places to find out if
they have that kind of facility you can use. I think you'll also find it a
bit more expensive to do than it was back in 1990 though.