Stanley

Please note I AM NOT A LAWYER AND HAVE NO QUALIFICATIONS IN THE AREA.

I successfully cancelled a kitchen that was sold me under pressure and they
sent back my deposit.

1.Read your contract carefully and find the clause that gives probably both
sides the option to cancel within X days and or the clause giving you the
right to cancel within 7 day cooling off period.

2.Phone them and tell them that you intend to cancel. Note name of person
you speak to.

3. Write to them refering to phone call and stating that you are excercising
your contractual right to cancel the contract without penalty in accordance
with clause(s) Y(Z). Tell them to send a refund of payments to your address.
Quote their reference or contract No. If you can send them a photocopy of
the contract paper it would do no harm but don't let this hold you up.

4. Send the letter to them recorded delivery.

5. Send a copy first class post in case the other gets lost. Use a
different post box.

5a) Keep a copy.

6. Cross your fingers.

7. Don't delay, do it today.

This worked when I did it. Please note I AM NOT A LAWYER AND HAVE NO
QUALIFICATIONS IN THE AREA.

--
Derby, England.

Don't try to email me using "REPLY" as the email address is NoSpam. Our
email address is "thewoodies2 at ntlworld dot com"

"Selwyn Froggitt" wrote - snip snip snip

Does anyone have any experience as to how difficult will it be to cancel

the
ColdSeal contract?

What is my legal position regarding cancellation? Can I walk away from the
contract losing no more than the deposit (and their 'insurance')?

Thanks.

---