Graeme

"Huge" wrote in message
"Graeme" writes:
"Bob H" wrote in message
Huge wrote:
Does anyone make uPVC glazing bead for use in wooden "Georgian"
style windows?

Despite soaking the bead in Cuprinol and using the Dulux three-stage
exterior paint system, most of mine have rotted away in 18 months
or so.

The windows are fine (John Carr), but the glass bead is hopeless.

What is the shape of the section on your wooden glazin beads?
I can't really tell you if *proper* pvc glazing beads are made for
wooden windows, but you might get away with something like upvc

quadrant

Ah, now you've mentioned uPVC quadrant, where do you get this stuff from?
Small lengths, not a 15m pack.

15m would be fine. I have about 120 panes of glass to fix....

Well, I think even Screwfix sell uPVC quadrant. I just don't need 15m. 3m is
all I need.