James E Gaydos

If any of you have the old Dell Stubbs video.
Take a re-look at it, Dell was using a few Craftsman tools in
the video.
I've had a few of these over the years, the price is right
and the quality of the HSS is very good, not polished up like
some others, but good just the same. I like to make scrapers from
them.
Joaz Hill,( I think he's from Main) took a Craftsman gouge and ground
a bevel on the bottom and used it as a scraper for the insides of a
bowl. I tried this
and it works very well. If you go to his site I think he still has a
description of it. BTW Sears still sells these tools, last time I
priced
them, about $14.99 each. Jim