Larry Jaques

On 16 Sep 2004 19:24:24 GMT, (Gunluvver2) calmly
ranted:

I always liked watching Roy Underhill's Saturday morning ( on my cable channel
anyway) TV show. I haven't seen it for many months now. Is Roy still alive &
kicking? Anyone know? He is missed for whatever reason.

Roy is still alive and kicking but PBS is pandering
more to the Yuppies nowadays. That's why they and
HGTV are putting on dozens of inferior design shows
and fewer (NOT less) good, wholesome shows.
grumble, grumble

He's still on in some parts of the country but not
on the national PBS feed, dag nabbit. I miss him, too,
and have for 8 or so years.

----
A mostly meat-powered woodworker, and proud of it.
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming