dadiOH

ississauga wrote:
If you have installed hardwood what mistakes have you made? The
hardwood I am installing is the 3/4 inch thick type, about 2-3
inches wide, oak and maple mostly, finished type.

I am installing hardwood flooring for my customers. There is a big
demand for it here, as many people want me to replace their carpets
with hardwood. I have being reading books and now work with a
professional installer but there is nothing like learning from
mistakes.

Assure that your first courses are dead straight and very firmly fastened.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.0...