raymondj

Default Bench grinder tool and lawn mower blades

Does anyone use a bench grinder to sharpen lawn mower blades? If so
can you tell me your recommendation and experiences. I am looking for
something where I can get the angle right and won't take forever (like
with a dremel.) I have a bunch of blades to sharpen each year and I
just want to bang them out (and not have to drive to the shop and wait
2 weeks for them to be sharpened.)

I see the Delta sharpening kit has terrible reviews (as do most of the
delta bench grinders.) I did see a special bench grinder with a jig
made for lawn mower blades to set the angle, but the unit was close to
$300.

Can any of the Jet, Baldor, etc be equipped to easily sharpen blades
accurately?